Speaker - Professor Philippe Hartemann
- Distinguished Professor of Public Health, speciality Hygiene – Environmental Health Faculté de Medicine – Université de Lorraine, Nancy, France.
- Member of the ANSES BIOCIDES Scientific Committee ANSES – PARIS.
- Member of numerous working groups (national and international, WHO, EU, NATO) for Environmental Health: drinking water, risk assessment, sanitary security, biocides, hospital hygiene, nosocomial infection control.
- Past-chair and vice-chair of the European Scientific Committee for Emerging and Newly Identified Health Risks (SCENIHR) DG Health, European Commission, Bruxelles/Luxembourg (2004-2016).
- Previously Interim Head of the National Health Laboratory Luxemburg (2016-2018). Laboratoire National de la Santé du Luxembourg, Luxembourg.
- Previously member of the National Council for Public Health, Health & Environment Committee (1981-2017). Haut Comité de la Santé Publique, Sécurité Sanitaire, Ministère de la Santé – PARIS
- Adviser for numerous programmes of international cooperation in risk assessment, sanitary control, and guidelines proposals.
- Director of a research group with international contacts for sanitary control, international projects for Environment and Health, and trainees from different countries.
- Participant in foreign missions for audit, advice and training in environmental sciences and sanitary control.
For publications see: